A strong planning process is the best way to create a more financially secure plan. It is crucial to create a financial plan that seeks to protect your needs now, and that plans for the future, in a tax efficient manner. It is our goal to assist you to build a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time and that will grow and build wealth for you and your family.
At Polaris, we have established a process to do this that is based on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation.
Asset Protection: We build individual portfolios for clients based on their specific long and short-term needs and their individual risk tolerance. Our portfolios are designed to allow our clients to take advantage of market upside as well as protect our client assets in times of market uncertainty.
Wealth Creation: We take a long-term view on the markets and investing. This allows us to weather the day to day swings in financial markets and build wealth for our clients over their lifetime.
A plan must help ensure financial security throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The plan must also aim to build the maximum it can via a solid, tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams, and retirement. This plan will entail regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based financial security planning approach is designed to:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that ensure you choose only the right financial products and services
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about my financial planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you achieve your goals.
What is Financial Security Planning?
Financial security planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
We work with our clients to create a plan that includes solid insurance and investment products and is flexible enough to meet their changing needs.
The first step to achieving financial security is creating a strong financial strategy. We work together to prepare a plan that will:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement or minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits